Brad O'Hearne wrote:
I am looking forward to mod_proxy_ajp as it is supposed be a tiny bit faster.

You say you are "looking forward to mod_proxy_ajp" -- does this mean its not available yet, or you just aren't using it yet? While I am glad to learn now of mod_proxy_ajp, I guess this kind of adds to my frustration a bit -- what is the way to go now and why: mod_proxy_ajp or mod_jk?
mod_proxy_ajp is only for Apache 2.2 and higher. We're still in the process of moving to 2.2.

2.2.0 seems good, though, so you could jump right to it if you don't have other issues.

--
Jess Holle