Hi, everybody.

I'm trying to make Apache 2.0.55 connect to Tomcat 5, using mod_jk.
I'm getting "cannot find worker", and my config files seems to be ok.

Is there other way to make Apache and Tomcat talk?
I read that it's recommended to use mod_proxy_ajp, but it's only
available on Apache 2.2, and there is no stable build of Apache 2.2
for Windows (my server is windows 2003).

Thank you,

Vanessa Campos
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ 35381281

"Efetivamente, para o homem, enquanto homem, nada tem valor a menos que ele
possa executa-lo com entusiasmo" Max Weber