Any clues about this issue?

Sandeep N <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi,

We have a web application deployed on Tomcat 5.0.19 running on Solaris 9. Our
connection is https configured on port 8443. The web application runs fine.

Here is my issue.

We have two subfolders under the context folder named folderA and folderB.
folderB is a softlink pointing to another folder outside of our context folder.
The resources like images, reports etc stored under this folder is not
accessible through URL whereas all the content stored under folderA can be
accessed through url.Why I am not able to access anything stored under folderB?

Am I missing some settings or configuration??

Please advise.

Thanks
Sandeep.

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.