Sandeep N wrote:
> folderB is a softlink pointing to another folder outside of our context
> folder. The resources like images, reports etc stored under this folder is
> not accessible through URL whereas all the content stored under folderA can
> be accessed through url.Why I am not able to access anything stored under
> folderB?
>
> Am I missing some settings or configuration??
Yes.

For starters please read the FAQ, particularly
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/tomcatuser.html#why There is no need to
post your question twice.

Once you have read the above, have a look at

You need to configure one of these attributes (which one should be
obvious as soon as you read the description).

Mark