Raymond P. Jones wrote:
> Hello Mark on Tomcat Users.
> 1. Tomcat version is 5.5.9
>
> 2. Content of web.xml in
<snip/>
>   <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>EventsServlet</servlet-name>
>     <servlet-class>EventsServlet</servlet-class>
>   </servlet>

Your servlets should be in packages. See the FAQ
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/classnotfound.html If you use the invoker
(see below) I *think* you will be OK with packageless classes but I
have never tried it and don't recommend it.

> 3. Here is requested info from httpd.conf:
<snip/>

> JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
> JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
> JkMount /servlets/* ajp13

You are trying to use the invoker servlet. This is evil. See
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/misc.html#invoker If you insist on doing
this you will need to enable the invoker servlet in conf/web.xml and
restart Tomcat.

Mark