Hi,
Q1:server.xml :------------<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><Server
port="8009" shutdown="xxxxx">  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.security.SecurityListener" />  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener" SSLEngine="on" />
<Listener className="org.apache.catalina.core.JasperListener" />  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.core.JreMemoryLeakPreventionListener" />
<Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener" />
<Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.core.ThreadLocalLeakPreventionListener" />
<GlobalNamingResources>    <Resource name="UserDatabase" auth="Container"
       type="org.apache.catalina.UserDatabase"              description="User
database that can be updated and saved"
pathname="conf/tomcat-users.xml" />  </GlobalNamingResources>  <Service
name="Catalina">    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
SSLEnabled="true"               maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true"
            clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
ciphers="TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA,SSL_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,SSL_DHE_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,SSL_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA"
               keystoreFile="conf/xxxxxx-yy-zzzz.jks" keystorePass="xxxx" />
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">      <Realm
className="org.apache.catalina.realm.UserDatabaseRealm"
digest="SHA" resourceName="UserDatabase"/>      <Host name="localhost"
appBase="webapps"            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
directory="logs"               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt"
pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>
      </Host>    </Engine>  </Service></Server>
Q2:We are using HTTPS.
Regards,Bal.