Thanks Konstantin, I will check this and revert back.

2012/9/8 Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>:
Hi Chris and All,

I hope its alright if I reopen my old thread since I want to expand my
earlier requirement.

I have a requirement  where for each category I need to have separate
folders where the Images should go in.

Currently for all categories my images goes into the C://UploadedImages
folder and it working fine.

<Context aliases="/UploadedImages=c:/UploadedImages"></Context>

Now I was wondering , if its possible that I can do something like,