On 10.09.2012 09:00, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
[snip]

Whatever you are seeing, note that unknown attributes will go through
silently. So the fact that there is no complaint about the configuration during
startup does not mean the attributes actually make sense.

You can check the config also in the status worker.
I have looked at that, but it doesn't actually show the number of what it
believe is the the connectpool size. It has the time out but not the size limit
!

So I have setup the dev env with the new (current plugin) and I am still seeing
it limit to 265...

How do you measure the 265? What's your original observation?

I have checked the manger page and done a dump of the config.

worker.maintain=60
worker.list=jbclb,jbclbSC,jkstatus
worker.jbclb.type=lb
worker.jbclb.balance_workers=worker1, worker2
worker.jbclb.sticky_session=true
worker.jbclb.method=Request
worker.jbclb.lock=pessimistic
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.port=8009
worker.worker1.ping_mode=A
worker.worker1.ping_timeout=30000
worker.worker1.connection_pool_size=1000
worker.worker1.connection_pool_minsize=100
worker.worker1.socket_keepalive=true
worker.worker1.lock=pessimistic
worker.worker1.max_packet_size=65536
worker.worker2.type=ajp13
worker.worker2.port=8009
worker.worker2.ping_mode=A
worker.worker2.ping_timeout=30000
worker.worker2.connection_pool_size=1000
worker.worker2.connection_pool_minsize=100
worker.worker2.socket_keepalive=true
worker.worker2.lock=pessimistic
worker.worker2.max_packet_size=65536

Looks good.

All seems to be okay !  just can't get it past 265...

See above, how do you measure? Could it be limited by threading/connection handling in IIS?

Regards,

Rainer