On Sep 12, 2012, at 1:29 AM, Aditi Sinha wrote:

> Thanks Dan, Jeff.
>

> There are no errors in catalina.log file.
>
> The connector tags are defined as below in server.xml. This configuration
> does not support IPv6.
>

>  <Connector port="8080" protocol="*HTTP/1.1*" connectionTimeout="20000"
> redirectPort="8443" />
>

>  <Connector port="8443" protocol="*
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol*" SSLEnabled="true"
> maxThreads="150"
>
>      scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
> keystoreFile="xxxxxx" keystorePass="xxxxxx"/>

Tried it on my MBP (10.7 w/Java 1.6.0_35) and it worked fine.  Tried on Windows
XP (only version I have available) w/ Java 1.6.0_35 and was able to replicate
the problem behavior.  According to the following bug report this is a
limitation of the OS / JVM.  Looks like a recent versions of Windows and a
recent version of the JVM are required to resolve this.

Try upgrading from 1.6.0_25 to 1.6.0_35.

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=6230761

Dan