Hello:

I've got a concept doubt about if it's possible perform many calls to
the same servlet ( on the same session ) if the previous one didn't
finish.

I know that a connection is assigned to a thread.
If the client doesn't open more connection ( Keep-Alive: true ), all
requests are processed by the same thread.

And if a request spends a lot of time when calling a servlet , is
that thread blocked until the servlet finish ? or each request is
processed by a new created thread ?
This is my doubt : is that the right behaviour ?

I know that there is a only one instance by servlet, but I'm talking
about one scenario with only one browser and only one session web

If anyone knows about a good documentation about this question, that
would be helpful for me

Thanks & regards