Ignore my previous email see. I WAS "REALLY" missing something. Particularly, I
was missing "other than installing the GCC toolchain, compiling mod_jk...".

Silly me...

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely
upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply
e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters
Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.