Willie,

Welcome to the list. Please do not "hijack" email threads, but rather
start your own. You likely hit "reply" to an existing message and then
simply changed the subject to your own. For users with "threaded"
email clients, this makes your question appear "inside" of the thread
for another question.

Please post a new message to the list (users@tomcat.apache.org) and
we'll be happy to reply.

Thanks,