Error pages.

>If an exception isn't handled* by the app then it's 500 and a stacktrace if you
>haven't configured a custom error page.  Those packages probably have a few
>tens of exceptions that could be thrown.
>

>> I don't know that I would expect to see any of these on a public website, as
>am likely not to care what happens on the server I'm browsing, as long as the
>server can recover/redirect.
>
>Catch them at the appropriate point in your code, or configure a custom error
>page.

And what kind of information does one show the user in a custom error page?  I
don't know of any public facing websites, off hand, that show uncaught
exception messages.  I was just trying to decide what I would show, if
anything, if I configured a custom error page for certain types of exceptions,
such as java.lang, or javax.servlet, or javax.faces.