Hi Christopher,

I'm suspecting that some webapp is causing this problem, because nothing
has changed neither in JVM nor Tomcat (I'm a sysadmin in this company). We
will investigate each application looking for suspects JARs (Developers
have access to webapp directory and can deploy applications without the
intervention of sysadmins :( ).

It's a powerfull and bad jar! It makes two tomcats (load balanced) lose all
data sources definitions and we need restart them. The strange thing is
that most of the time everything works normal.

Thanks,

Robert

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Christopher Schultz <