how does one divine EPR change from APR to AJP or NIO based on keystoreType?
if we use curl --key-type <type> Private key file type (DER/PEM/ENG)
there is NO relationship to EPR implementation because there is no EPR curl is
implementing
what does keystoreType  have to do with the choice of EPR ?

explain this algorithm please
Martin
do not alter this email communication> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:22:27 -1000