http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/7440/what-ciphers-should-i-use-in-my-web-server-after-i-configure-my-ssl-certificate
With a RSA key you can nominally use the "RSA" and "DHE_RSA" cipher suite. But
if the server certificate has a Key Usage
extension which does not include the "keyEncipherment" flag, then you are
nominally limited to "DHE_RSA".
With a DSA key you can use only a "DHE_DSS" cipher suite.
With a Diffie-Hellman key, you can use only one of "DH_RSA" or "DH_DSS",
depending on the issuing certificate authority key type.
 your witness

Martin