Here is the NIO connector:

<Connector connectionTimeout="20000" port="8080"
           protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
           redirectPort="9192"/>

Normal servlet requests work, just not the Comet.

After I sent this email, I installed the APR  and switched back to the
standard connector:
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="9192" />

The log then showed that the APR connector was being used, but I get the
same message when I try to use the comet servlet.

Thank you!