Knowing that Tomcat is not a full JavaEE application server, I understand that
it doesn't support all JavaEE specifications, and that JMS is one of the
specifications that Tomcat does not implement. However, I'm wondering if any
Tomcat users out there have any experience with any JMS solutions that can be
easily integrated into a Tomcat cluster?

Thanks,

Nick

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely
upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply
e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters
Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.