> -----Original Message-----
> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
> Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:29 AM
> To: Tomcat Users List
> Subject: Re: Need to Specify keystorePass on Command Line

All,

I understand that there is no good, secure solution.  However, my hands are
tied on this matter, and I would appreciate if you would focus on providing
technical assistance in implementing a solution within the constraints I have
been given.

I will post my current status shortly.

Thank you,

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.