Thanks. A lot of file IO goes on with this app. There are a couple of files
in particular that are held open for the life of the app and written to
sporadically. I am thinking that having the same code as two web apps would
lead to those files getting clobbered. Is there a way to make the 'same
appbase with 2 hosts' version work?