If you have a connector configured for ajp_13 on port 8009, try commenting out
the connector in server.xml, and then retry starting Tomcat.  Remember you need
to use the <!-- and --> notation for commenting out XML and you need to comment
out the whole connector, not just the first line (see other sections of the
file that have comments to see how to apply the syntax).

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.