-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 3:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Procrun and Tomcat service/OS shutdown on Windows

Steve,

On 3/14/13 1:21 PM, Thomas, Steve wrote:
> Thanks, Jeffrey.  That may be a possibility for the long-term.
> --Steve

Did you read Jeffrey's entire reply? He started by top-posting, but then wrote
some much more informative comments at the end of his post.

Chris -

Thanks for calling that out.  That threw me off initially, but following the
subsequent comments in the thread, I saw that he had more points to offer and
will be checking into them.

Much appreciated,

Steve

This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.