What are u exactly trying to do? what book you are studying and what
examples you are using is not that relevant here. You have written a html
file and in the form tag you have configured the "action" attribute and
still you are facing problem. is it? or what exactly is your problem? if
possible paste the log.

--
Thanks And Regards,
*Muralidhar Yaragalla.