Kevin,

On 4/6/13 10:10 PM, Kevin Jenkins wrote:
> I have a server that has two hosts: First:
> http://masterserver2.raknet.com/
>
> Second (using alias) https://lobby3.raknet.com
> <https://milestone.lobby3.raknet.com:444/>
> https://milestone.lobby3.raknet.com:444/
>
> I would like have access be on these specific URLS. Right now you
> can use untrusted URLs, such as https://masterserver2.raknet.com/
> https://milestone.lobby3.raknet.com/
>
> Additionally, I would like to access milestone.lobby3.raknet.com on
> port 443 rather than 444 (so that 443 does not display a warning
> like it does now).
>
> I setup two connectors because I did not know how else to specify
> there are two ssl certificate files

If you want two separate hostnames served under HTTPS and you:

a. Don't have a wildcard or other special type of certificate
or
b. Don't have Server Name Indication capabilities

...then you will need to configure a <Connector> for each hostname on
a separate interface/port combination with separate certificates.

The easiest way to do this is to set up a second interface with a
separate IP address. This is usually trivial to do, and it doesn't
really interfere with networking on the server. Just create a second
interface with a second IP address, map DNS properly, and then set up
your web server to bind specifically to the second IP address for the
second hostname's SSL virtual host.

Your <Connectors> look just fine (other than the use of port 444, of
course). Once you have a second interface/IP, you'll want to use the
"address" attribute of the <Connector> to choose the interface to
listen on. I would choose one <Connector> to listen on *all*
interfaces to be a catch-all in case your IP address(es) change(s) and
you forget to re-configure everything: a security warning due to a
mismatched-host is better for users than an unreachable host.