We have installed the IIS-Tomcat redirector (isapi_redirect.dll) on an IIS 6
server so that http://iis.company.com/website/myfile.jsp  will correctly
redirect according to our 'isapi_redirect.properties', 'workers.properties',
and 'uriworkermap.properties ' and serve the JSP page from
http://tomcat.company.com/website/myfile.jsp . That appears to be working just
fine. But we actually need to have a different IIS URL. What we are trying to
figure out is if we can configure it so that
http://iis.company.com/apps/cepv/website/myfile.jsp will redirect and serve the
JSP content at http://tomcat.company.com/website/myfile.jsp. The path on the
IIS server is has two extra levels (/apps/cepv) in the URL path and does not
match the path on the tomcat server where the JSP content is. We have to have
those two extra levels in the IIS URL path for other technical reasons and we
cannot match or include those two extra levels on the tomcat side.

We have tried the following but cannot get it to work.

        website.worker=website_ajp13
        /apps/cepv/website/*.jsp=$(website.worker)

Is there anything we can do to map this correctly?