Hi Katy,

On 24.04.2013 16:38, Beavers, Melinda K (Kay) wrote:
> Rainer, thank you for that link!!  I have put this line in my
> isapi_redirect.properties file:
> "rewrite_rule_file=C:\Avaya\TomcatFilter\rewrite.properties" and put my
> rewrite.properties file in place with just a single line in it:
> "/apps/cepv/website/=/website/" and reset IIS.  It is not working but in the
> debug log I never see any reference to using the rewrite file.
>
> I never see entries like described below:
>
> "During startup, you should see
>
>      Using rewrite rule file YOURRULESFILE
>
> in the log file, and later
>
>      Loaded rewrite rule file YOURRULESFILE
>
> Between those two, you should also see lines indicating, that the
> contents of the file got parsed."
>
> Do you know if there's some other step I'm missing or if it has to be a
> certain version in order to recognize the rewrite file?

First: which version are you using?

Then: I assume we already know that your entries to
isapi_redirect.properties work in principle, i.e. that you can confirm
that some of the entries did work, just not the rewrite_rule_file entry.
Correct?

Next I assume you could correctly set a log file using the log_file
entry and that you can now set the log level to "debug" using
log_level=debug.

When you now start up, you should get a couple of log lines containing
the word "Using". Post at least them or even better all startup log
messages, excluding any confidential stuff.

Regards,

Rainer