First, I highly recommend upgrading to 6.0.36.
Otherwise, it is very easy.  Just run the installer again giving the new
instance a different name and set of ports.
You should use "-1" for the shutdown port on all instances, as it is really not
needed for Tomcats running as a Windows service.
Otherwise, configure each additional instance as you would a single instance.
Just remember, each connector must have a unique IP_Address/Port combination on
the system, when you are done.
Jeff