Ok, I checked with only listeners and filter-mappings (whose order matters) and
the resulting order is the following (from top to bottom in effective web.xml):

1: main web.xml
2: global web.xml
3: host web.xml.default

So is it possible to have them in order (2, 3, 1)... I guess not but there's no
harm in asking =)

Thanks,

Xavier