> From: honyk [mailto:j.tosov...@email.cz]
> Subject: RE: Local VisualVM connection to Tomcat

> Now I've found this interesting article:
> https://blogs.oracle.com/nbprofiler/entry/monitoring_java_processes_running_as

Note that the article is over four years old.  One of its key steps doesn't
work with current versions of Windows:

"Make sure the service is configured to run under Local System account with
'Allow service to interact with desktop' option enabled."

The possibility of services interacting with the desktop disappeared some time
ago.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.