André Warnier wrote:
Jerry Lampi wrote:
Good news.  I previously reported that sendFile was not enabled.

As stated below by folks more knowledgeable than I, sendFile is enabled by default.

I added this line to my server.xml file Connector:
useSendfile="false"
and now every page element loads very quickly.  Problem solved.

So it appears that sendFile became broken (at least in my USS implementation) in version 6.0.36 and beyond.

Should I open an issue for this? In 6.0.35, sendFile seemed fine, in 6.0.36 and beyond (including 7.x), it is not fine.

If you do, make sure that you specify the precise version(s) of Windows under which this occurs. See my note (1) below, where I experienced the same problem under Apache httpd, not Tomcat.
And show you precise <Connector> configuration in the report too.

Oops, take that back, you are not under Windows. Replace "Windows" by "OS"
above.