"Spaces in paths (and filenames) are evil, and should never have been
allowed in the first place.  A special place in hell is reserved for the
genius who first allowed this stupid thing in an OS.

Luled at this.

The underscore is your friend. I find it odd that the OP can't just rename
said directories, but who knows: there's always inheriting a lot of WTF's
from an existing project that just leads to non-stop facepalming.