From: d...@sosnoski.com
Subject: Tomcat 7 / Java 7 with TLS 1.2 algorithms
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
CC:
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 04:41:54 -0400

Tomcat 7.0.40 seems to work well with TLS 1.2, forced by using a
sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2" attribute on the <Connector>. But I haven't been
able to make it work with any of the SHA256/384 algorithms - they always show
up in the "Ignoring unsupported cipher suite" list. I get the same thing
happening when I try to use them from client code, so I know it's not a Tomcat
issue, but I'm hoping someone knows a workaround.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

  - Dennis