According to RFC 5246 Appendix C (TLS 1.2), there is no SHA384. See :
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5246.txt

The JSSE Reference Guide also doesn't talk about this SHA384 as an
implementation requirement. See :
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/security/StandardNames.html#impl

This means you have a problem with SHA256 only. Maybe it's easier to
test on client-side, with one of the following ciphers (that you find
on the same Reference Guide ) for example :

TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256
TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256

Let me know if this works, or I will try to test by myself with my own client.