Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your assistance. I enabled these protocols but that dint help.

Finally after 24 hours of digging in I figured out the problem.

We found out that the clients connection timeout was close to around
80mins(which is inexplicable) and there is a firewall in between the client and
the server. After 60sec(server timeout) server sent a FIN to the client, but
there is no ACK from the other side and server connection closes. So if the
next request comes within 80mins it tries to use the connection which is in
TIME_WAIT state,and thus fails since SSL handshaking is closed by the server.
And second request onwards handshaking happens again.

Appreciate all of you for your help.

Chirag.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android