<source>
http://localhost:8080/manager/text/reload?path=/examples
</source>

Signal an existing application to shut itself down and reload.  This can
be useful when the web application context IS NOT RELOADABLE

and you have updated classes or property files in the

<code>/WEB-INF/classes</code>
directory or when you have added or updated jar files in the
<code>/WEB-INF/lib</code> directory.

 Context reloadable attribute would need to reflect reloadable=false e.g.

<Context path="/petclinic" reloadable="false">

Buona Fortuna,
Martin
Si prega di non alterare o interrompere questa trasmissione...Grazie