Hi,

I 'm using the CorsFilter in Tomcat 7.0.47, all good.
Then tried it in 7.0.37 -> no luck, only available since 7.0.41.
OK, I put the class into the war file and expected that it is loadable now.
But I get a ClassNotFound. Guessing some special classloader rules I remaned
the class to com.apache.catalina.filters.CorsFilter and now it is working.

So - what are the special rules for org.apache.catalina.*?

Thank you

P.S. yum update tomcat7 did not help, lastest tomcat7 is 7.0.37. How can I
update it to the lastest version? Just wget the tar from tomcat downloads
and extract it into the current tomcat dir? Or will this destroy the tomcat?