Asok Chattopadhyay wrote:
It looks like, the problem may be caused due to some scripts being inserted
into the page by an external domain. I am investigating farther on that
line.
Thanks everybody.

Thank you anyway for writing this. It allows us (and anyone else consulting the email archives later) to see some logical end to the issue.

But I have to say that considering your earlier descriptions of the issue (a servlet just reading a local file and sending it), what you mention above doesn't quite fit. An "external domain" cannot just "insert some scripts" into a static page on the server, can it ?
I'd be curious to see a real full and accurate explanation of the problem,
later.