Thanks Andre,

Whenever, the CRLFs are stripped, I find an extra line of script in the
page when I View source. The line was not in the original file test.html.

Here is the extra line inserted:

 <script src="
http://wac.edgecastcdn.net/800952/400b1e1c-5766-45fe-a132-1e98616c551e-api/gsrs?g=dae3ecf9-dab8-409b-952c-c2eb328442d9&is=trlssg
"></script>

I have no idea how and when this get inserted. I set the browser to "Always
send Do Not Track header", yet it keeps coming. I have inserted a routine
to monitor all external scripts while I look for an appropriate forum that
could help me.

Regards