Thanks, Christopher.

OK, what about next:

Set JAVA_OPTS as system variable (for all other applications); and create
setenv.bat in /bin/ directory with CATALINA_OPTS whith Xmx/Xms for Tomcat?

Will it be more correctly than set CATALINA_OPTS as System variable? Or -
by the way, in setevn.bat must be used JAVA_OPTS too?
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113253806461878935497?prsrc=4>