Hello all,

I am trying to deploy and use Websockets using the Tomcat 7.0.50 *Embedded*
distribution [*].

Some more details on my environment:
* I have the following jars in my classpath:
** tomcat-7.0.50-tomcat-embed-core.jar
** tomcat-7.0.50-tomcat-embed-jasper.jar
** tomcat-7.0.50-tomcat-embed-logging-log4j.jar
** tomcat-7.0.50-tomcat7-websocket.jar
** tomcat-7.0.50-websocket-api.jar
** ecj-4.2.2.jar
** annotations-api-3.0.jar
** jsp-api-2.2.jar
** servlet-api-3.0.jar
* I have mounted the "examples" webapp that comes with Tomcat (Core
distribution) using the Embedded Tomcat instance: all the examples work fine
(including the websocket-deprecated ones) except for the Websockets JSR356 ones

When I try to run the Websockets JSR356 examples, when I try to "Connect"
(either using the programmatic API or the annotation API) I get the message:
Info: WebSocket connection closed.
Nothing appears in the console.

Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Jacopo

[*] The reason I am using the Embedded version of Tomcat is that I am trying to
add support for Websockets to Apache OFBiz (ofbiz.apache.org) and OFBiz runs
Tomcat in embedded mode.