Sushil,

On 2/1/14, 1:14 AM, Sushil Prusty wrote:
> Our web application contains both .war as well as .jar's file.

A web application (i.e. context) can really only have one WAR file.
There are odd ways of using more than one, but that would represent a
fairly non-standard configuration. If you have a suite of web
application (context) that appear as one to a user, that's not
terribly relevant.

> When ever we changes our service layer code it will be in .jar
> file which also deploying in tomact server. I just want avoid
> restarting server for changes  in .jar file.

As long as your web application redeploys cleanly (e.g. does not leak
memory -- particular ClassLoaders), you should not have to restart
Tomcat just to reload a web application.

- -chris