Ok, thx,

2 questions:

1) If I will have only one very large session (about 100Mb), will memory
increase only on one backup node, and on 2 other nodes in cluster memory
will not increase ?

2) On 18080 node, on which all queries where asked memory increased not too
much than 100Mb, and on each of other nodes memory also increased about 100
Mb.
  Is it not strange ? I would expect about 35-50 Mb of memory increase on
each of 3 backup nodes. Now memory consumption is the same as with Delta
Manager.