On 2/5/2014 1:24 PM, javier_esp...@hna.honda.com wrote:
I tried changing the logon setup to use my ID and password but it did not
make a difference.

How do I get to the "System Event Log" in Windows 7?

It's in Administrative Tools | Computer Management, in the System Tools branch. There are a bunch of different logs there.

Thank you

Javier España
Sr. Technical Analyst
Honda North American Services, LLC.