> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:38:33 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: HTTP Status 304 on GET
>
> On 12/02/2014 12:31, Seema Patel wrote:
>
> > When looking in webapps/my_application/.. at the paths shown above, they
> > all exist. Why is it then showing a 304 error and not loading the pages
> > properly?
> > FYI...YUI version is 2.6.0 in case that makes any difference to this
> > (though in the above error, even the css files are showing the 304 error)
>
> Did you bother to check what an HTTP 304 status code actually means
> before sending this e-mail? I'll give you a hint, it is NOT an error code.
>
> Mark
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
I have checked, but when I say error, what I meant is that it's not loading the
yui stuff in my application (hence to me an error).
Sorry for the confusion, I'm quite new to yui, as it was developed by previous
developers and now I've just upgraded the java and tomcat, but can't get the
application to work properly
Seema