Hi,
I've just upgraded my java from 1.5 to 1.7, tomcat from 5.5.29 to 7.0.50 on the
test environment.
I have removed all JCIFs authentication from my application and am
authenticating users against LDAP through tomcat.
I have managed to get my application to load and allow me access, but when I go
to different pages I'm getting HTTP 304 in my localhost_access_log file.
The log file contains:
[12/Feb/2014:12:03:56 +0000] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 11444
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:23 +0000] "GET /my_application/ HTTP/1.1" 200 20972
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:23 +0000] "GET /my_application/css/main.css HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/css/main.css HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/js/common.js HTTP/1.1" 200
1296
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/js/common.js HTTP/1.1" 200
1296
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET
/my_application/yui/yuiloader-dom-event/yuiloader-dom-event.js HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET
/my_application/yui/yuiloader/yuiloader-min.js HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/yui/yahoo/yahoo-min.js
HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/yui/event/event-min.js
HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/yui/dom/dom-min.js HTTP/1.1"
304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET
/my_application/yui/element/element-beta-min.js HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/yui/dragdrop/dragdrop-min.js
HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/yui/resize/resize-min.js
HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET
/my_application/yui/animation/animation-min.js HTTP/1.1" 304 -
[12/Feb/2014:12:04:24 +0000] "GET /my_application/yui/layout/layout-min.js
HTTP/1.1" 304 -
etc..
etc...
When looking in webapps/my_application/.. at the paths shown above, they all
exist. Why is it then showing a 304 error and not loading the pages properly?
FYI...YUI version is 2.6.0 in case that makes any difference to this (though in
the above error, even the css files are showing the 304 error)
Thanks
Seema