Hi,
I'm testing within Eclipse Kepler on Win7/64. Using Tomcat 7 and lower, jsp
pages appear in an instant.  Testing Tomcat 8 I watch the console and see the
Java and sql processing complete, then wait a full minute for the webpage to
appear. With Tomcat 7 there is no wait. Just to verify, while composing this I
opened a web page within the application and stared at a white screen for
almost exactly sixty seconds.  I have everything else configured exactly the
same. The only difference I can see is the version of Tomcat. Has anyone else
run into anything similar?

Thanks,
John