Hi,

I have upgraded my tomcat (5.5.29 to 7.0.52) and Java (1.5 to 1.7) for my
struts servlet jsp application.
I have also removed all JCIFS authentication from the WEB-INF/web.xml file and
have tried to do BASIC authentication through Tomcat and the AD (it
authenticates me, but not sure if I've missed anything out, as I've never done
this before).

I have a doFilter function in my code, which contains
httpServletRequest.getServletPath() call.  In the Tomcat 5.5.29 Java 1.5
version, this will work, as when I print httpServletRequest.getServletPath() i
get the following:

P1_00.do
P5_0_0.do
P5_0_1.do

But in Tomcat 7.0.52 Java 1.7 I get the following from
httpServletRequest.getServletPath() call:

P1_00.do
P5_0_0.do
P5_0_1.do
includes/tab_defaultsettings.jsp
includes/P1_00.do

This is for the same page I'm calling.  I would like to know if something has
changed in the way Tomcat 7.0.52 handles this call from the way it used to in
5.5.29.
I'm trying to eliminate either Tomcat or Java from this issue, as nothing else
has been changed besides the upgrade of these two (except for WEB-INF/web.xml,
which may also be the cause, if so, is this something that this group could
help me with?).

Thanks
Seema