yes, farm deployment is triggered by simplying copying a WAR into the "watch" directory, with ant that would be using the copy task
Filip

Tim Lucia wrote:
Is it possible to deploy to a cluster using the deploy task?  (i.e., can it
be done using /manager/html?)  I think not (I can't find any way to do it.)

If no, are there any plans to support this in the future? I ask because I have found that production re-deployment is an unreliable
process when you have to rely on deleting and copying war files across a
network share.  I'd like to avoid having to keep a list of cluster members
around in order to undeploy and deploy to each one.

Thanks,
Tim