I have a working configuration of Apache & Tomcat using Apache 2.0.55 with
mod_jk.so version 1.2.15. I have installed Apache version 2.2.2 and have kept
my existing mod_jk configuration, i.e., I have copied mod_jk.so to the modules
directory of the new installed Apache and have modified the httpd.conf to
include another .conf file that has the mod_jk load, etc.

  It has stopped working. When I check the configuration I get the following
error:

  httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 487 of C:/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax
error on line 3 of C:/Apache2.2/conf/mod-jk.conf:
Cannot load C:/Apache2.2/modules/mod_jk.so into server: The specified procedure
could not be found. Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key
to exit.  22...

  This is what line 3 of my mod-jk.conf reads:

  LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so

  Nothing wrong with it as far as I can see.

  Thanks for any help.

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice