On 3/31/14 10:32 AM, Blume Wolfgang wrote:
Hi,
If your certificate need not be changed,
then you need not create a new Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to get a
new certificate,
but only do the "Importing the Certificate" part of the description:
Import chain certificate, then your existing certificate.

Of course, that presupposes that you can export the certificate in a format that Tomcat can use.

If we're talking WebSphere on an AS/400, it probably uses DCM. And if we're talking Tomcat on an AS/400, the only option I'm aware of is a Java keystore. And if there's a way to get from the former to the latter, I wouldn't mind knowing about it myself: we've had customers jump the gun, and generate DCM-compatible certificates, not knowing that Tomcat didn't use them.

--
JHHL